Are you interested in furthering your business career by earning your MBA? The great news these days is that you can earn your online MBA without taking any standardized tests, such as the GRE or GMAT. Some of the best online MBA programs with no GRE or GMAT include the following schools:
Featured Online MBA ACCSB Programs
- Cornell University: At the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management, you can earn a very well regarded MBA program, but they recently waived all requirements to provide standardized test scores. This program focuses on teaching you the latest principles of business leadership and management. Northwestern University: The Kellogg School of Management Executive MBA program is a highly rated MBA program in the United States. This part time online MBA program will allow you to earn a very prestigious degree and you do not have to take either the GMAT or GRE.
- University of Chicago: The Booth School of Business online MBA program is an ideal choice fo you if you have several years of business experience. The University of Chicago has one of the best reputations in the world of business. You will focus in your three year program on how to best challenge routine business wisdom, and how to use the most modern techniques of leadership and business management.
- New York University – Stern: This online MBA program is one of the groundbreaking online programs that no longer required applicants to submit standardized test scores. It simply found that there was little correlation between business school performance and test scores.
- University of Cincinnati: This program is one of the highest ranked in the country, in terms of the best financial value upon graduation. While many MBAs do not consider it, one of the big benefits of this program is that it can net you one of the highest salaries when compared to your debt load.
- University of Scranton: This MBA program will vastly improve your skills in the area of business and also will show you the best ways to boost your effectiveness as an organizational leader. This school does this by analyzing many key case studies, and also by teaching you the very best leadership skills.
- University of Southern California-Marshall: This is a special MBA program that is made for managers and professionals who are in need of working full time while completing their MBA program. You will be in this program for a total of 33 months, and will take many core and elective classes in management, leadership and quantitative analysis. Generally you take the key core classes in the first year, and then you have the foundation to take your electives.
- Howard University: This is an executive online MBA program that will last a total of 18 months. It is 100% accredited by the AACSB. This program is designed so you can go from your current job in middle management to a higher executive position after you graduate.
- Portland State University: This part time MBA program is one of the top in the country, according to US News and World Report. In this fully accredited program, you will experience a top flight curriculum, as well as one of the best faculties who are all experts in various areas of business.
- Washington State University: This was one of the first online MBA programs that did not require you to take standardized tests. It has been named a top business school by The Princeton Review. Also, it is ranked as one of the best public colleges by US News and World Report.
- Florida International University: This online MBA program requires you to have four years of work experience, and you should have at least two years as a manager with supervisory responsibility. You can complete this accredited MBA in about 18 months.
- Southern New Hampshire University: This is a fully accredited part time, online MBA, you and you no longer need to submit GRE or GMAT scores. This excellent program attracts students from many countries around the world. So you will have significant exposure to many different business perspectives.
- Saint Joseph’s University: This is a highly flexible MBA that will provide you with the most applicable management skills, along with the most functional business expertise. You will learn how to distinguish yourself as a superior business manager and leader.
- Hofstra University: This is the very first online MBA program in New York that focuses on strategic management. The program has been fully accredited by AACSB for more than 40 years. Also, there are 80 full time faculty and have the highest possible degrees in their fields.
- Southern Illinois University – Carbondale: The online MBA here is fully accredited by the AACSB International. This program attracts excellent students from around the world, and the faculty here is very highly rated.
- University of Massachusetts – Lowell: This is a high quality online MBA program that will waive the GMAT and GRE requirements if you have at least eight years of professional work experience.