Project management professionals are responsible for supervising operations and staff members. They also have to be able to allocate resources and manage projects so that things get done in a timely, efficient manner in the workplace. Getting a master’s level certificate in project management is a great way to advance your career future. You do have to make sure that you find accredited programs that understand today’s business needs and can help you take the courses that you need to carry on with your career.
Choosing from the many project management certificates available at the graduate level will give working professionals the chance to explore all of their career options and learn about how they can specialize their career or get more training to increase their income potential. There are programs designed to suit the needs of tomorrow’s business professionals while still allowing people to get the help that they need today. Some of the coolest graduate certificates include the following:
- Information technology and project management is a specialty program offered by Kaplan University. Through this program, students learn everything that they need to know about how IT affects business and their management styles, including how to manage IT projects, departments, and staff members accordingly. The job security in information technology is strong, which is why many working professionals seek certification in this area to further their career.
- Business administration and project management certificates can give you a dual-career boost. These degrees are available through schools like Northcentral University, where you can learn all about running a business, organizational leadership, operations, project management, and the related elements so that you can have the career future that you want in the business world. Being able to manage projects and people is going to put you ahead and give you twice the odds of finding a career where your skills are in demand.
- Organizational management from Ashford University is a rewarding, mid-level training program for career professionals who want to further their education. This type of degree includes courses in things like project management, organizational management and leadership, ethics and law, and more. If you want to upgrade your career with a worthy graduate degree, this might be it.
- International project management certificates can allow you to take your skills around the world. The extra training in international business with these programs from schools like Southern New Hampshire University is designed to give you the upper hand in your education so that you can change or improve your career future. Programs teach ethics, social and cultural elements, and international standards of business and organizations along with other relevant courses.
- Military project management certificates are designed specifically for military personnel. These programs focus on all of the fundamental project management issues with the added focus of military operations to help professionals move up in the ranks in their branch of the military. Grantham University has a wide selection of military programs to fit all types of students.
- Organizational leadership certificates can prepare project management professionals for leadership roles throughout the business world. At Regis University, students will learn all about cutting-edge concepts and practical experience, leading people and facilitating change, and other skills necessary for project leadership and management. Once this program is completed, professionals can work in management and leadership in many different roles.
- Project management with business focus is an option for students who want to move their career forward. Keller Graduate School of Management from DeVry University is prepared to offer students all of the tools that they need to get a business-focused education. They learn principles of business, get to learn online in their own time, and get a reputable degree from a trusted program.