Masters in Advertising No GRE Required Online
The Masters Degree in Advertising is a 2-year program that enables students to specialize in a number of different fields such as marketing, modern media, and public relations. Graduates are prepared to enter the corporate professional sector for the promotion of a company’s products or services. Additionally, the program equips students with the necessary knowledge and skills to promote a company’s products or services in the global marketplace. Advertising careers include positions such as:
- advertising account executive
- advertising manager
- creative director
Annual entry level salary expectations average around $45,000 per year depending on the size of the media market.
Top Masters In Advertising Programs
1. [block]0[/block]: There are two Master of Science programs offered in New Media Journalism and Public Relations. Both programs have been designed to prepare the student for careers in the career fields of entertainment and writing. The main campus is located inWinter Park, FL while the administrative and support teams are located inOrlando. However, online degree programs are also available for distance learning purposes.
2. [block]1[/block]: GWU is located in our nation’s capital and offers a Masters Degree in Strategic Public Relations. Students learn to excel in this challenging career field by integrating core public relations and strategic thinking skills. The program focuses on applied communications, ethics, new media demands, and public policy.
3. Southern New Hampshire University: There are three MBA in Advertising degree programs offered at the SNHU School of Business, all of which have an emphasis on social media marketing. They are designed to teach the student about social media campaigns and strategies as well as other related subject areas. There are 5 learning centers in the state ofNew Hampshire as well as online programs offered by this non-profit institution of learning.
4. University of Saint Mary: Located inLeavenworth,KS, the MBA in Marketing and Advertising Management prepares students to face the challenges of evolving digital media and the sophisticated consumer. The key areas of the program include changes and trends in the industry, effective design and deployment of advertising and marketing strategies, and provides them with the most current consumer behavior research.
5. West Virginia University: The Masters in Integrated Marketing Communications and two certificate programs are currently offered at the Morgantown, WV campus as well as online. Programs are well recognized for their “learn-it-today, use-it-tomorrow” focus so the student can take what they learn and immediately apply this in the professional world. Students take a variety of courses ranging from Brand Equity Management to Social Media and Marketing.