Masters in Communication No GRE
The Master of Arts in Communication degree program prepares students to become the next generation newspaper editors and news anchors. With a post-graduate degree in communications, you will be able to strengthen your skills in analysis, leadership, research, and writing. Courses include:
- conflict resolution
- interpersonal and organizational communication
- rhetorical theory
The best career opportunities for an individual with this degree include advertising manager, marketing manager, and public relations manager. An entry level position as an Administrative Communications Assistant pays between $31,000 and $40,000 while an entry level position as a Marketing Coordinator pays between $34,000 and $42,000.
Top Masters In Communications Programs
1. Arizona State University: The MS in Graphic Information Technology degree program was designed for individuals seeking a professional career as a manager or supervisor in a graphics or technology-based career. These individuals typically need advanced expertise and skills for the administration or management of digital content. Note: Despite being one of the highest rated post-graduate Communications degree programs in the US, a GRE score is required.
2. [block]0[/block]: The MFA in Media Design and MS in New Media Journalism programs prepare individuals for careers in entertainment or writing while teaching them how to create engaging articles or stories using a range of mediums. The MFA in Media Design teaches students creative solutions and techniques for handling design issues while the MS in New Media Journalism focuses on development of multimedia content, interactive media distribution, and personal branding.
3. Kent State University: The suburban college town ofKent,OH is the home ofKentStateUniversity and offers an on-campus and online MA Degree program in Journalism and Mass Communication/PR. KentState was also one of the first communications and journalism colleges or universities a Masters Degree in communications and public relations online. The program is geared towards gaining practical knowledge in:
- · branding
- · crisis communications
- · internal communications
- · management
- · social media
- · strategic communications
As a graduate of this program, you will be prepared to tackle a career in business or corporate communications at the management level.
4. Southern New Hampshire University: The MA in English and Creative Writing program offered on-campus and online at SNHU allows the student to experiment with your writing skills as well as teaching the individual to reflect on them and refine them. Sample course studies include:
Whether you want to excel in the business world, mapping out a movie that you have always wanted to film, or start building your collection of poetry or novels, it all starts with SNHU’s MA in English and Creative Writing program.