Psychology is a field that allows you to work with and help numerous other people who are dealing with different issues. From counseling psychology to forensic psychology to general psychology, there are numerous different fields of specialty that one can choose to focus on when earning their Masters in Psychology. There are also a small number of programs that are available entirely online to help simplify the process of earning a degree. Also, today many schools have removed the once-standard GRE or GMAT score requirements from their admission requirements. It’s easier than ever to find, enroll in, and complete a Masters in Psychology program.
Featured Online School Offerings
Here are some of the best psychology programs, online and offline, that feature no GRE requirements for entry.
- Alder School of Professional Psychology – This school offers a quality master’s degree program and has absolutely no GRE requirements for admission. Graduates have the skills need to thrive in the field.
- Argosy University – Argosy has become a leader in providing online education to students around the country, and its psychology program is highly regarded, offers excellent flexibility, and requires no GRE scores for admission.
- University of North Dakota – The University of North Dakota features an online psychology program, particularly a forensic psychology program, that is highly respected and features no GRE requirements for admission. It can be taken entirely online.
- Northcentral University – Northcentral University features a well-regarded psychology program that is available only through online education methods. It has no GRE requirements and is respected within the industry for its high level of quality.
- University of the Rockies – The University of the Rockies offers students the chance to enroll in a completely online masters of psychology program and to apply without the need to submit GRE or GMAT scores. Other criteria like GPA scores must be met instead.
- Walden University – Walden is one of the most respected online educators in the country today, and their entirely online masters in psychology program features top level education, a challenging curriculum, maximum flexibility, and an admission process with no GRE requirements at all.
- Columbia University – Located in New York City, this school is among the most well-regarded in the entire country. It has no GRE requirement for its psychology programs and allows students to choose from several different areas of specialization to ensure their career takes them where they want to go.
- George Mason University – Located in Fairfax, Virginia, George Mason University offers several different psychology programs at the graduate level. Many of them feature no GRE requirements for admission, although students will be required to meet other minimum requirements such as GPA scores, undergraduate degrees, and possibly even experience working within the field even if at a volunteer level.
Additional Sites for Psychology Students
- Masters in Psychology Guide.com - Easy to use guide for students at the graduate level for clinical and non-clinical psychology degrees, jobs and careers.
- Psychology Schools All - See their Articles & Resources section for details about popular psychology careers. The following are just a few popular psychology professions.
- Top 10 Grad Schools for Psych - Graduate psychology schools allow students to study a range of psychological fields, including behavioral neuroscience and social, cognitive or organizational psychology.